H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
HANDHELD FAMILY SERVICE RADIO (FRS) TRANSCEIVER
Note: FRS is not recognized by Canadian authorities.
- Number of channels: 14 (simplex; 462.5625 - 467.7125 MHz)
- Mode: FM
- Frequency stability: 1.7 kHz
- Frequency resolution: 12.5 kHz
- Power supply requirements (negative ground): 3 x AA (R6) dry, alkaline; or
- Current drain: Less than 400 mA
- Operating temperature range: +14°F to +122°F
- Number of CTCSS frequencies: 38 (67.0 - 250.3 Hz)
- Weight (including 3 cells): 7.8 oz.
- Output power: Less than 500 mW ERP
- External microphone connector: 3-conductor 2.5 (d) mm/2.2 k
- Sensitivity (12 dB SINAD): Less than 0.2 µV
- Audio output power (at 4.5 V DC): More than 100 µV at 10% distortion with
an 8 load
- External SP connector: 2 conductor 3.5 9d) mm/8
|3 alkaline cells
||approximate 30 hours
||approximate 6.5 hours
- Communication range: Up to 2 miles (in wide open spaces. range will differ
depending on operating environment, weather conditions, etc.)
All specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- BC-119 DESKTOP CHARGER + AD-89 DESKTOP CHARGER ADAPTER
Rapidly charges installed Ni-Cd battery cell assembly, BP-202. Both AC and
DC can be used to power the charger. Charging time: 75 to 85 minutes
- BC-119L DESKTOP CHARGER SET Consists of BC-119 and AD-89, all in
- BC-202 Ni-Cd BATTERY CELL ASSEMBLY Install into the battery cell
space in the transceiver.
- HS-85 HEADSET For hands free operation. Includes VOX (voice
activation), PTT (push to talk) and "one touch" PTT with a
- HM-46 SPEAKER-MICROPHONE Compact and lightweight. Equipped with an
earphone jack and a transmit indicator
- HM-54 SPEAKER-MICROPHONE Durable, full sized speaker-microphone
- HM-75A SPEAKER-MICROPHONE Allows you to remotely select operating
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.