H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
Commercial Ground Crew Communications
The new leader in fixed base operator (FBO) radios. Simple
to operate, MIL SPEC rugged, very flexible programming, and priced right.
Note: a private pilot version of the IC-A4 is also available.
- Dimensions: 2.3 (W), 5.5 (H), 1.3 (D) in, approx 15 oz, including antenna
and battery pack
- Dimensions: 58 (W), 140.5 (H), 32.3 (D) mm, 425 g, including antenna and
- Transmit Frequency Range: 118-136.975
- Receive Frequency Range: 108-136.975
- 19 memory channels:
- Program 1, 2 or all 19 memory channels via PC programming
- Transmit can be inhibited by channel via PC programming
- Built-in EEPROM protects against loss of memory channel info
- Backlit Alphanumeric LCD Display
- Sidetone Function (optional headset adapter required)
- LCD & Keypad Backlighting
- Loud, crisp audio
- Low Battery Indicator
- Comes with standard 700 mAh Ni-Cd battery. Optional long-life 1050 mAh
- Rugged Die-Cast Aluminum Chassis and Super-Tough Polycarbonate Case
- AC Charger Included
When requesting information for this commercial version of the IC-A4, please
refer to IC-A4, version number 02 LM
Click Here For Detailed Specifications!
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.