H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
PC Programmable UHF Transceiver
Same as IC-F4, but without a keypad. Extra easy to use!
- Dimensions: 2.25 (W), 5.5 (H), 2 (D) inches, 13.8 oz
- PC Programmable
- 12.5 or 25 kHz versions
- 4 W output power (1 W selectable), programmable by channel and/or
selectable from programmable keys
- 400-430 MHz or 440-470 MHz
- 32 channel flexibility:
- 32 channels, all in 1 bank
- or 16 channels in each of 2 banks
- or 8 channels in each of 4 banks
- or or 2 banks with 20 and 12 channels
- Scan priority channel reassign from front panel
- 3 different scan modes
- 7 character alphanumeric display
- 8 hours operating time (5:5:90)
- 1050 mAh Ni-Cd battery standard
- CTCSS, DTCS and DTMF standard
- 2-tone decoder (optional)
- Send/receive 5 tone (optional)
- MIL SPEC C/D/E for shock/vibration
- Alkaline battery case (optional)
- Rugged die-cast aluminum chassis, polycarbonate case
- Available with SmarTrunk II trunking
- Optional dual rate rapid charger (BP-119)
- Very competitive price. Compare!
Click Here For Detailed Specifications!
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.