H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
- Frequency Range: Transmit: 156.025 -157.425 MHz; Receive: 156.025 -
- Usable channels: All U.S.A., International and Cnandian channels; plus 10
- Mode: FM(16K0G3E)
- Power Supply: 13.8 V DC +/-15%
- Current Drain (at 13.8 V DC):
- Transmit: Less than 6 A
- Receive: 1.2 A (max. audio)
- Usable Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Antenna connector: 50 ohms (SO-239)
- Weight: 0.9 kg; 2 lb
- Output Power (at 13.8 V): 25 W (high); 1 W (low)
- Modulation System: Variable reactance phase modulation
- Spurious Emissions: Less than -70 dB
- Adj. Channel Power: 60 dB
- Receiver System: Double-conversion superheterodyne
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st: 30.85 MHz; 2nd: 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: 0.22µV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Squelch sensitivity: 0.22 µV typical
- Adjacent channel selectivity: 70 dB typical
- Spurious Response Rejection Ratio: 70 dB typical
- Intermodulation rejection ratio: 70 dB typical
- Audio Output Power (at 13.8 V DC, 10% distortion): 4.0 W typical with a 4
- Audio Output Impedance: 4 ohms
- SP-5 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: A large, external speaker for superior audio
- SP-10 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: A compact, external speaker. Features easy
- MB-69 FLUSH MOUNT: For mounting the IC-M45 to a panel.
- HM-177B/W HAND MICROPHONE: Same as supplied. White or black.
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.