H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
Ni-Cd or Alkaline Power in the Same Handheld VHF
ICOM's newest marine handheld ! Rugged, water resistant
construction and ease of use is perfect for boaters with children. Very
affordably priced, too.
- Very simple to use, like the IC-M1
- One touch channel 16 and 9 access
- All international, Canada, and U.S. channels
- Water resistant and police radio rugged:
- Die-cast aluminum chassis, super-tough polycarbonate case
- Non-corrosive construction
- JIS-4 water resistant rating. Okay to use in the rain or where there
may be sea spray
- Large backlit LCD display for easy channel identification, day or night
- Dual/tri watch
- Simple TAG scan - eliminates complicated memory channel programming
- Weather channel reception with weather alert function for emergency NOAA
- Uses Ni-Cd or alkaline battery power:
- Comes with 6 AA rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries
- Same battery tray holds Ni-Cds or alkalines - no need to carry a
- Battery tray is back mounted. Provides for a well balanced, easy to
- Power saver function
- 5 watts of talk power (when using the included Ni-Cd rechargeables)
- Can be charged using a 12 V cigarette lighter socket (option CP-12L or
- 3 year waterproof warranty
- Great low price
Click Here For Detailed Specifications!
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.