H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
PC Programmable UHF Mobile Transceiver
Ultra Compact. ICOM's Easiest to Use.
- Dimensions: 5.5 (W), 1.6 (H), 6.7 (D), 2.6 lb
- 35 W output power, 3 selectable transmit power levels
- 4 W audio output
- 400-430 MHz, 450-470 MHz, 470-490 MHz, or 490-512 MHz
- Up to 32 channels of16 channels x 2 banks
- Multi-mode. Wide and narrow channels, selectable per channel
- 4800 baud data compatible
- CTCSS and DTCSS are standard
- 2 tone and 5 tone signalling optional
- Large alphanumeric display (up to 5 characters)
- ICOM rugged! MIL SPEC 810 C/D/E for shock
- Rugged one piece, die-cast aluminum chassis
and super-tough polycarbonate control head
- 7 autodialing DTMF memories
- 5 scan channel groups
- Normal/priority scan
- 2 priority channels
- Emergency call (DTMF code) with single or repeat function
- Programmable password security (PIN)
- Available with SmarTrunk IITM trunking
Click Here For Detailed Specifications!
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.