H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
Your favorite AM, FM and WFM channels
ICOM MULTIMEDIA! This is a PC periphreal receiver that requires
no internal hardware additions or modifications. The IC-PCR100 is plug and play
convenience at its best.
100% Controlled by WindowsTM.
Since the IC-PCR100 is about the same size and shape as a portable CD player,
you can easily slip the receiver fits right in a laptop bag or briefcase.
IC-PCR100 Full Version Software is available for Free
Downloading. If you don't have an IC-PCR100, you can still check out the
interface and see how the controls work.
- Wideband Coverage:10 kHz - 1.3 GHz* (500 kHz - 1.3 GHz guaranteed*)
- AM, FM, WFM
- Unlimited Memory Channels
- Tunable Bandpass Filter
- Stereo Audio Output (external speakers required)
- Digital Auto Frequency Control (AFC) Circuit to compensate for frequency
drift in FM mode
- Auto Noise Limiter (ANL) for clean sounding AM audio
- Band Scope
- Digital S-Meter
- Large Selection of Tuning Steps Available
- A Variety of Scans, including Program, Auto-Memory Write, Memory, Mode,
Select and Skip
- Tone Squelch
- RF Attenuator
Everything's included! Nothing extra to buy for PC operation:
- IC-PCR100 Communications Receiver
- Longwire Antenna and Cable Lead
- RS-232C 6-pin cable
- 120 V AC adapter (North American market)
- Operators Manual
- Intel® i486 DX4 or faster CPU (Pentium® 100 or faster recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® 95 or Windows® 98
- Minimum 10 MB of free space on hard drive
- Minimum 16 MB of memory
- Serial interface (38400 bps throughout)
- Monitor with at least 640 x 480 pixel resolution (800 x 600 recommended)
Click Here For Detailed Specifications!
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.