H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
VHF Air Band Transceiver (COMM Only)
ICOM's Most Affordable Avionics Radio
Note: a commercial version of the IC-A4
is also available.
When requesting information for this private pilot version of the IC-A4, please
refer to IC-A4, version number 01
- Receive 108.000 to 136.975 MHz (receives all 760 channels)
- Transmit 118.000 to 136.975 MHz
- Receive and transmit in VFO mode for on the fly channel selection
- 19 memory channels
- Alphanumeric display for quick channel identification
- EEPROM (non-volatile memory) retains memory channel information if power
runs out or radio is turned off. No need to re-enter settings
- Backlit display for day or night operation
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis
- Super-tough polycarbonate front panel
- Compact size. Small enough to comfortably fit inside a pocket
- Flexible, tall antenna
- Side-tone permits hearing your own transmitted audio while using a
standard aviation headset
- Optional 1050 mAh battery available. Same physical size as supplied 700
- Optional "AA" alkaline (or "AA" Ni-Cd) battery case
- Comes with Ni-Cd battery, wall charger, and belt clip
Click Here For Detailed Specifications!
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.